Deze pagina geeft een overzicht van de momenteel beschikbare CLARIAH-resources en hun huidige webplatforms. Vanaf eind 2021 worden alle resources aangeboden via het nieuwe online platform Ineo.
- An inventory of tools and services that can be selected via facets that reflect important aspects of the tools and services
- An inventory of data that can be selected via facets that reflect important aspects of the data
- A series of pages with recipes to do the most often used language data manipulation and processing actions, as well as educational packages to teach or learn working with the relevant services and data.
The LAMA portal provides access to various Text & Speech processing software developed by the Centre of Language and Speech Technology of Radboud University Nijmegen, many of which were developed in the scope of CLARIAH.
The Media Suite facilitates access to key Dutch media collections with advanced multimedia search and analysis tools. It is intended primarily as a research tool for scholars interested in data science with media collections maintained at institutes in the Netherlands such as Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision, National Library, Eye Film Institute, DANS, Meertens Institute, etc. The Media Suite is developed by Clariah Work Package 5: Media Studies.
The Media Suite offers:
- Access to important Dutch audio-visual collections (radio, television, films, oral history interviews) and contextual material. All available collections and their data are registered in a common inventory. Note: The majority of data collections are in the Dutch language.
- The use of tools that allow researchers to search, explore, inspect and annotate data, use automatic speech recognition on media sources and perform other analysis tasks with the available data.
- A functional work space and experimental Jupyter notebooks to work with your corpus and user data (bookmarks, annotations, queries and search sessions).
Additional Clariah resources that are becoming available before September 2021, like those from Clariah Work Package 6: Text, will be listed on this page. From September on, all Clariah resources will be offered through the new digital resources platform Ineo.