TABU Dag 2023
The Center for Language and Cognition Groningen is pleased to announce the 43rd TABU Dag, which will take place on 15 – 16 June 2023.
TABU Dag is an annual international broad linguistics conference which offers excellent opportunities to meet other linguists and discuss current research. Graduate students and (post-)doctoral researchers in particular are encouraged to present their work.
We invite abstracts (in English) in any field of linguistics including, but not limited to syntax and semantics, phonetics and phonology, sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics, developmental linguistics, language acquisition, speech production, discourse and communication, computational linguistics, neurolinguistics. Abstracts should be no longer than 300 words excluding title, keywords, and references. Abstracts should be submitted on EasyChair via this link. Read more about the submission instructions here.
Important Dates and Information
- Submission deadline: 1 March 2023.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: 1 April 2023.
- The official language of the conference is English.
- Abstracts should be submitted on EasyChair.
- For further information, please visit the TABU Dag website or follow our social media for updates.
- Conference location: University of Groningen.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
During this TABU Dag, a workshop will be given about some tools from CLARIAH WP 3 Linguistics. More information about this workshop will follow later.